Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just an update

Hi everyone! I don't have much time to write, but I just thought I'd write you all a quick update. I have Jasmine's Halloween costume. I haven't put it on her yet, but when I do, I will take lots of pics and put them on here. It was so cute when we got it because I held up two: a tigger and a black kitty with a pink belly and pink ears. She picked the kitty costume. I've come to the conclusion that her favorite color is pink. Whenever she has a choice that involves pink, that is what she picks. She's our girly-girl! It's kind of ironic for me, because, personally, I hate pink. It's just not my color. That's alright though. She is so cute, no matter what she is wearing. She loves to scribble on any surface! She finds pens and things and I have to constantly watch her with them, or she will draw on the furniture! (I'm sure you've all been there, done that!) She will be 2 in less than 3 weeks! (She is still about the size of a 6 month old!) She is healthy though. That's what matters. She is starting to ask "Why?" but not very often yet. I expect that will get more frequent soon. She is very curious and likes to know what we are doing at all times. She loves to get into things and then she comes and tattles on herself. It's rather funny. She will do something and come up to me and say, "Oh No!" One time it was because she found a bottle of lotion and poured at least half the bottle onto the floor and all down her dress! That was a mess to clean up, unfortunately, I didn't have the mind to take a picture of it. I was too upset to think of that! I laugh now about it though. I got her a book a few weeks ago. The pages are magnetic and it came with 15 animal magnets. She has maybe 4 now. She's stuffed the rest of them into a diskette drive on Johnny's computer! (Fortunately, he has it disabled, so it's not ruining anything.) Usually when she comes to me and says, "Oh No!" I tell her to show me "Oh No." Sometimes it's not obvious. Sometimes she does it to get attention. There have been a couple of times that she's done that and when she shows me, it's just a sippy cup set on the floor. She's a funny girl. Well, I'd better go and tend to her before she turns my house upside down. Talk to you all later!

No comments: