Monday, November 24, 2008

My Grandma Laing


My Grandma, Dagney Olson Laing passed away earlier tonight (2008-11-24) at about 7:35 pm. To me, she was always very sweet and respectful. Her parents and siblings became the first generation of members of the Church so many years ago. I am grateful for her faithfulness. I know that she is finally reunited with my beloved Grandpa John Franklin Laing.
I love you, Grandma. May your reunion to your loved ones who have gone before be sweeter than description. May your rest be truly peaceful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your tribute Johnny. Your Grandmother was a very strong woman in her love for the teachings of the Savior and being a hard worker and loving the simple things of life. She loved Grandpa Laing and it is comforting that she is with him and all those she loved in life. I am grateful for the son she raised, for her example of homemaking and integrity. She has a great influence on your lives in ways you may not fully understand. I want to have a collection of her children's memories of her and their life on the farm and in Lovell Wyoming.

Andrea (Annie) said...

So sorry to hear of your grandmother's passing. I am sure she was a wonderful lady.

Mandi said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. My thoughts are with your family.